Corinth and Kossuth boys each brought home a team state title in powerlifting on Saturday while the Corinth girls brought home a runner up finish.
The Corinth Boys won the 4A state title with 56 team points. Kossuth boys brought home the gold with a team score of 39. Corinth girls had 26 team points to winner South Pike’s 28.
Corinth Individual Champions:
- Taylor Eldridge: 123 pound class, 900 total pounds
- Christian Barber: 132 pounds class, 950 total pounds
- Finn Crozier, 148 pound class, 1040 total pounds
- Braxton Curlee, 181 pound class, 1360 total pounds
- Dom Singleton, 275 pound class, 1460 total pounds
Full Results Here
Kossuth Individual Champions
- Rylan Henry, 114 pound class, 710 total pounds
- Candler Robinson, 123 pound class, 840 total pounds
- Eric Ruiz, 132 pound class, 1080 total pounds
- Ethan Martindale, 275 pound class, 1460 total pounds
Full Results here.